Seneca Farms Product Launch
Build awareness and drive trial of Oatmeal & Fruit with women, who make 92% of all food and beverage purchase decisions. Key to this strategy was the creation of the first “Children’s Nutrition Survey” with Harris Interactive, which indicated that nearly 70% of US households were skipping breakfast due to lack of time. Survey insights were added throughout messaging.
- Developed a marketing strategy to use PR and social media tactics as the most cost-effective means to amplify reach and output to the target audience both broadcast/print/radio and online.
- Created blog to consolidate recipes and news updates.
- Utilized multiple social media platforms to build communities and relationships, educate consumers and drive product usage.
- Engaged blogger community through sampling, allowing them to preview the product on their blogs and promote the product through contests and sweepstakes.
- Conducted a product review with 20 editors at the Meredith publications.
- Worked with a national registered dietitian to provide media expert credibility and to act as a product spokesperson, providing content and appearing on national and regional morning shows.
- Generated 150M+ consumer impressions via broadcast and print/online placements, and social channels.
- Secured “Today Show” placement, 55 newspaper/online placements, 9 radio interviews, and 10 local market broadcast segments. Coverage included Hungry Girl, Weight Watchers, New York Daily News, Radio Disney, OC Family, “AM Northwest,” Progressive Grocer, Today’s Diet and Nutrition, Parents, Los Angeles Times, Denver Post, Fit Magazine, and many more.