Karen Neuburger Lifestyle Brand
Coordinate and raise awareness for Karen Neuburger Books at Bedtime holiday campaign designed to promote children’s literacy and holiday-themed collection of Karen Neuburger pajamas by marketing to moms.
- Created “cookies and milk” pajama party events with Nordstrom in multiple US markets to promote a holiday-themed collection of Karen Neuburger mouse-print pajamas inspired by illustrations from the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookieby Laura Numeroff. Nordstrom pajama parties were hosted by the author.
- In order to spotlight the need for increased children’s literacy in the US, a national family reading survey was conducted that revealed nearly 46% of US parents were reading less to their children at bedtime than their own parents read to them. Survey results were featured in national publications, including USA Today.
- Additional program elements included media outreach, conducting book readings by Laura Numeroff at local schools and hospitals, and an influencer outreach program.
- 294M media impressions to targeted consumers, including 18 broadcast segments in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Seattle, Chicago, San Diego, San Francisco. Print and online coverage included USA Today, Hollywood Reporter, Chicago Parent, LA Times, San Diego Union-Tribune, Washington Times, Quick & Simple, Woman’s World, Redbook, First For Women, Ladies’ Home Journal. Coordinated national blog campaign resulting in an additional reach of 2.5M moms.
- Karen Neuburger mouse-print pajamas sold out in all Nordstrom stores where events were held and drove a 19% increase in First Book nonprofit donations over the previous year.