If your healthcare facility is spread over multiple locations, you will be wasting money if you have separate marketing strategies for each. To save money and increase the results of your plan, you must learn multilocation marketing. But what is multilocation marketing in healthcare?
In our expert guide, we will dive deeper into the concept of healthcare multilocation marketing. By explaining its importance and relevance in the healthcare industry, you can easily make an informed decision about your business.
What Is Multilocation Marketing in Healthcare?
Nowadays, healthcare facilities need to have a proper marketing strategy. That’s why we often have clients wondering what multilocation marketing in healthcare is and whether it is the right choice for their setting.
As the name suggests, multilocation marketing in healthcare focuses on building a strategy that will exist and benefit multiple locations. We will create and implement multisite promotions to reach and engage with potential patients in your areas.
While implementing the strategy, our top priority will be maintaining consistency and promoting your brand image. One of the main ways we do that is by creating localized content and improving the patient experience and your ROI.
Key elements of multilocation marketing in healthcare
As a healthcare PR company, when building your multilocation marketing strategy for your healthcare facility, we consider many elements so that it can be successful. Although the elements will differ according to your situation, we’ve noticed that all multilocation marketing campaigns in healthcare have the following in common:
- Defining target audience.
- Analyzing the competitive landscape.
- Looking for the most sustainable public relations channels.
- Doing a SWOT analysis to discover strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Planning an overall budget, and budget planned per objective.
- Seeking the best strategy and tactics to execute the plan and reach the target audience, preferably customizing marketing strategies for all locations.
- Doing market positioning.
- Keeping metrics, reporting, and analyzing the multi-location healthcare outreach.
Challenges in multilocation marketing for healthcare
Multisite medical facility outreach requires a complex strategy that is challenging to plan. First, the multilocation marketing plan should consider the unique needs of each location. At the same time, we must ensure there is consistency across locations.
Furthermore, it is always a challenge to align the separate needs of each location to your overall marketing goals and brand image. To achieve that, we do analysis by listening and understanding your needs and those of your potential patients.
In addition, we must figure out the best way to engage and connect with your audience. One of the biggest challenges is always building trust and loyalty.
Strategies for Successful Multilocation Marketing
In an era of a diverse healthcare landscape, we understand the importance of implementing the right strategy for your multi-site healthcare marketing. Thus, we always consider all the multi-branch healthcare outreach tactics and find the most suitable for your unique circumstances.
Here are some of the strategies for multilocation marketing that we find most successful.
Establishing a strong online presence
Today, many people are seeking help from internet sources. Hence, the online presence of your healthcare facility in local searches is vital.
You can increase your online presence and bring your brand closer to your target group in several ways. The most efficient are:
- Building a user-friendly website for every location.
- Implementing an SEO strategy to attract organic traffic.
- Engaging in content marketing by publishing informative content.
- Increasing social media presence.
Building strong B2B marketing
When diving deeper into the topic of multilocation marketing in healthcare, you will realize it is not all about B2C marketing. In fact, many of our efforts might include attracting new practitioners or trying to get new locations for your organization.
Additionally, if you wish, we can connect you with other providers that target your potential patients. Joint marketing initiatives are also an excellent strategy for location-based outreach and more visibility.
Utilizing data and analytics for local insights
Every data and analytics about your healthcare facilities can reveal so much and help us build the right strategy. Consequently, we analyze multiple aspects of your work and pay attention to the following data:
- Consistency of your brand
- Visibility of your facilities’ locations
- Availability and functionality of the system for collecting practice reviews
- Online presence, including social media
- Google rankings for local keyword searches
- Leads assessment for each location separately
Technology’s Role in Multilocation Healthcare Marketing
The role of technology and the Internet shouldn’t be underestimated for diversified healthcare service advertising. We help you leverage the power of Internet advertising for your healthcare facility in many ways. The most popular are:
- Creating location-targeted search ads to increase your visibility and diverse reach.
- Using location-targeted social media ads for audience engagement.
- Placing ads and offers on third-party apps.
- Creating pages for each location with details about the facility.
- Making local Google Business Profile Listings for each practice location.
For our multilocation marketing, we will create a personalized strategy that focuses on your priorities and goals. At every step of the way, we will use different tools and platforms to manage your multilocation campaigns and ensure we are on the right track.
Next, there are many multi-branch technologies designed specifically for healthcare facilities. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Call tracking and analytics
- Reputation management and monitoring
- Supporting patients with chatbots or live chats
- Listing management and citation
- Customer relationship management or CRM
- Online scheduling and many more
What is multilocation marketing in healthcare? Knowing this will bring you closer to finding the perfect strategy for you. Feel free to contact us if you want to take your marketing strategy to the next level. We can help you out by implementing personalized approaches for your diverse locations.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to strengthen your patient’s trust and loyalty. Introduce your healthcare facility to potential clients by using the evolving healthcare landscape and multilocation marketing.