Not On Page 1 For Search? Then You Don’t Exist.

Did you know that 90.63% of pages on the web get zero organic search traffic from Google? Would you like your page to be a part of the other 9.37%? “Overnight success” does not exist in SEO. Any agency or service that promises to have you at page 1 of Google in 1-3 months should raise a red flag for you and your company. While we have seen it happen on occasion, those pages will not only drop from page 1, they may not even be searchable. Every time, Google will see the “tricks” that were used, and websites will be punished or “dinged” for bad practices. Sometimes those sites never recover. Putting your site in the hands of a company with bad SEO practices can kill your company.

Organic search is the free traffic you can get to your website by having your site appear in the top of the search results of Google, Yahoo, or Bing. If you’re feeling stuck with your organic search performance, you aren’t alone. Many companies struggle with organic search due to outdated techniques or poor processes.

Golden Arrow is experienced in creating the right mix of factors that come into play over time. Your website should be shining as a beacon of trust and authority in an overcrowded competitive field. Creating a deep link between your brand and the customer takes time, dedication, and definitely effort. Strongly leveraging your website has a powerful impact on consumers as well as the search engines.

SEO is a practice that requires diligence and a great deal  of testing to ensure an accurate search engine strategy. But it’s also the cornerstone on which we build our clients’ digital lives. We make things simpler and less intimidating, clearer and easier to understand. SEO can be a confusing topic, especially with all the misinformation out there. But establishing that authority will do more for a brand than most, if not all, other digital optimizations.

We employ a number of SEO strategies specific to the needs of every site we work on. Some important elements include ensuring content is properly structured, optimized, and distributed across all channels, including print, email, social media, video, and beyond. You can rely on us for results-oriented solutions designed to improve search engine visibility and drive traffic to your website.

Google recognizes that authority websites aren’t always created overnight. Building trust and credibility over time earns a website the ranking it deserves. Let Golden Arrow audit your site, let’s see how you rank against the competition, and then let’s beat em.